- Land Size: 656 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
This impressive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has something for everyone. The large kitchen plenty of cupboards and bench space to cook up a storm, plus a gas cook top, dual sinks and shopper's entrance. The large open plan main living area features reverse cycle air conditioning. There is also a formal lounge to the front of the property.
The extra large master bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite and lovely plantation shutters, plus all 3 minor bedrooms have their own built in robes.
Tinker away in the 3m x 6m (approx) powered workshop, enjoy a BBQ and wine with friends under the huge wrap-around patio and then head out on the boat for a cruise along the estuary waters... what a lifestyle! Additional features include - 10 solar panels, reverse cycle air conditioning, evaporate air conditioning PLUS gas bayonets. The kids and pets will also have plenty of room to play on the large 656sqm block.
Close to an abundance of local amenities but in a lovely quiet street this home is sure to impress even the fussiest buyer. Call Paul & Lisa Harris today on 0419 730 732 to book your private inspection.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Large kitchen with shoppers entrance
- Large open plan main living with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Formal lounge
- Large master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Evaporative air conditioning & gas bayonets
- Large patio
- 3m x 6m (approx) powered workshop + shed
- 10 solar panels
- 656m2 block
- 200m (approx) to Len Howard Conservation Park