- Land Size: 775 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 1981
About this listing
Residence is based on a split level floor plan. Entry level has a beautiful lounge area with balcony as well as two bedrooms plus bathroom. Top level has a lovely lounge retreat with large picture windows embracing the views to Mary Street and canals into town. Master suite has a large ensuite, big walk in robe and private balcony. Both the lounge and master bedroom have shutters.
Middle level of the home has the private dining room with small & cosy built in bar, kitchen with combined scullery and laundry as well as meals and sitting area. This opens out the entertainment zone with patio - this area enjoys privacy and views.
The next level down has another living area and a step up area to a study nook and off this a big loft for extra storage. This living area opens out to downstairs alfresco with access to the gardens and the garage and workshop area.
The bottom level houses 2 bedrooms plus bathroom plus kitchenette facility with sink and oven concealed by concertina doors. This area can be accessed by the main home (can be locked) as well as sliding door access of the driveway. The choice is yours, this is a self-contained kitchenette, the perfect teenage retreat, a home office or consulting suite perhaps? Also a possible source of income? Your decision.
Massive oversize double garage, massive in height and size and all of the extra space at rear gives workshop potential.
A home like no other, immaculately presented - you can move straight in. Situated in the blue chip location of the older part of Halls Head, walking distance to golf course, Doddis Beach, Mary Street Lagoon, beautiful parks as well as an easy stroll into Mandurah Foreshore past all of the canal homes.
- 5 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
- High vaulted timber ceilings throughout
- Selection of balconies for time out all around the home
- 2 entertainment areas - 2 levels
- 3 separate living areas, formal dining plus meals area
- Study nook plus loft for your extra storage needs
- Solar hot water with booster - SHW runs off solar panels
- Kitchenette, private access with 2 bedrooms plus bathroom
- Beautiful lawns and gardens, private courtyard
- Did I mention the views from most rooms in this home?
- Oversize double garage with workshop space
- Carport at front of home
- Crab sink at rear of garage
- Convenience of all essential amenities within walking distance
For inspection please call Clare Seamer Team - 0478 691 304