- Floor Area: 10117 squares
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property Type: House
About this listing
The rear of the property houses an original 1970's 2 bedroom Granny flat with kitchen and living, wall air-conditioner, combined laundry and bathroom, a rear veranda and 2 x carports. The Granny flat sits on steel stumps and is connected to scheme water. As stated, it is in original condition and has been maintained, but only to its age, the owners wish to sell this part of property in "As Is" condition.
The property has a private entrance with lush gardens and grounds, two very sizable powered workshops, multiple bores, 150,000 litre rainwater tank for the main dwelling and so much more.
The owners of over 21 years have enjoyed watching their children grow up in this home and the Grandmother enjoying her time around them in the Granny flat. They are now ready to downsize and have astutely marketed and priced the home to sell.
A fantastic location, so close to town, shopping facilities, some of Mandurah's best schools, The Peel Heath Campus and freeway entrances.
For a private inspection, phone Ben Hatch today on: 0416 161 474
Additional Design Features and Improvements of this Property is as Follows:
- 1980's Jarrah frame home with front and rear verandas
- Central country kitchen overlooking the back yard with;
- Jarrah bench tops and Oregan timber cabinets
- Westinghouse wall oven, 4 x burner gas cook tops
- Front living area with soaring ceilings and exposed beams
- Wood fire for those cold winter nights
- Built in bar to main dining and living area
- Spacious master bedroom with glass sliding door opening outside
- Walk in robe and original ensuite with corner spa bath and WC
- Bedroom 2 is accessible from the main living area
- Bedroom 3 offers an abundance of natural light
- Bedroom 4 is at its own end with access outside and 4 x robes
- Second bathroom with a lovely country feel;
- jarrah vanity, glass shower screens and rain shower head
- 12.50m x 7.50m powered workshop
- A second 9.00m x 6.00m workshop with lean to
- 2 x bores reticulating all grounds
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- 3.00KW of Solar panels
- Security alarm system
- Solar hot water systems to both dwellings
- Wall mounted TV's to bedrooms via negotiation