- Land Size: 660 sqm
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property Type: House
About this listing
As you arrive at the property you are immediately immersed into the tranquillity of the reticulated native garden. There is ample for parking with a concrete driveway that continues to the carport as well as a double garage to the rear of the property, plenty of space for your boat. To the right of the driveway is a paved patio perfect for entertaining whilst you enjoy the views across to the Estuary.
The home boasts open plan kitchen, living, and dining with stunning French doors to the theatre and passageway. The kitchen is a chef's dream with black granite bench tops, top of the range stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space. All minor bedrooms are on the bottom floor with built in robes and ceiling fans throughout with a Study/Office.
The second level of the home offers a large parents retreat or 3rd living area and master bedroom with ensuite. The master is generous in size and is fitted with a walk through wardrobe. Don't forget to enjoy the serene views from the balcony, a perfect place for a bubbly whilst you watch the moonrise.
There is also ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all year comfort!!!
To the rear of the property is the generous 7m x 6m workshop with 2.8m entry. There is also a garden shed positioned next to it for all of your boating, fishing or crabbing gear. The backyard is easy care with landscaped grounds, fruit trees and native plants.
- Extensive Estuary views that cannot be built out.
- Upper level lounge/parent retreat and balcony.
- 3 large bedrooms fitted with robes and ceiling fans.
- Study or fourth bedroom.
- Two spacious bathrooms.
- Ducted air-conditioning, fans and gas bayonets.
- Powered Workshop.
- Native gardens with reticulation.
- Minutes to local beaches.
- Fabulous land based fishing.
- 750 metres from the Dawesville boat ramp.
- 1.5km from the world renowned 'The Cut Golf Course'.
- 2kms from the Dawesville Cut and Marina.
To book your private inspection call Michael now on 0417 927 159.