- Land Size: 541 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Ducted
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Double sink and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Media, Other (Activity)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Pool (Security fencing), Spa
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Stepping inside the home where you will be greeted with both elegance and style. Neutral colour scheme throughout the home invites in the natural light, welcoming every lucky visitor. The home offers a very unique layout and a one of a kind design which offers plenty of space for the entire family.
Fantastic sized master suite and offers separate his and hers walk in robes as well as a private ensuite complete with double bins, large bath and separate W/C. The home theatre room will be the perfect place for the family to enjoy the latest new release. All you'll need to bring is the popcorn! All three of the minor bedrooms have access to the activity room and are positioned close to the main bathroom and laundry.
The open plan kitchen living and dining spaces are the true heart of the home and overlook the stunning alfresco entertaining space beyond. Cooking up a storm in this gourmet kitchen will be an absolute delight and features a dishwasher, abundance of built in cabinetry as well as a massive walk in pantry.
Enjoy barbecuing with family and friends all year round under the gorgeous timber decked alfresco space or relax and unwind in the spa with a nice glass of wine. In addition the home also offers potential side access and parking for the boat or trailer as well as ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. What more could you want?
Timber decked portico
Tinted windows to front of home
Huge master suite with private ensuite with bath
3 over sized minor bedrooms
High ceilings in living area
Stone bench in kitchen
900mm cooking appliances
Plenty of storage
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Timber decked alfresco area
Solar hot water - gas boosted
Extra height in garage
From this spacious family home, you can enjoy strolls along the beach or take the kids to one of the many parks! Close to the Lakelands Shopping Centre, schools and easy access to public transport. A viewing of this home is a must. Please call Rachael Shaw today 0488 136 999 to arrange your private inspection.