- Land Size: 922 sqm
- Approx year built: 2009
- Property Type: House
About this listing
This superior canal home is arguably in the most spectacular position, impeccably designed, two storey home with 180 degree views along four canals in Dudley Park's prestigious The Islands Estate. Boasting the biggest 25 metre Jarrah jetty with a four tonne boat lifter that can easily accommodate a 32 foot boat.
This home oozes style and sophistication. The double doors from the alfresco lead into the streamline kitchen, complete with an integrated dishwasher, glass splashbacks, quality Bosch appliances, stone island bench with breakfast bar, plenty of storage and North/ East views over the canals.
- Huge double garage with extra height for 4WD
- Portico entry from the garage
- Theatre room with canal views
- Third bathroom with access to the canal allowing you to shower as soon as you get out of the water
- Spacious laundry with ample floor to ceiling storage, plus separate walk in linen
- Stunning kitchen with water views
- Dining and lounge east facing, recessed ceiling, gas bayonet opening to a second East facing alfresco area
- North facing alfresco, shade sail, gas and plumbing for outdoor BBQ
- Two door outside storeroom
- 25 metre Jarrah jetty with water and power at both ends of jetty
- 4 tonne boat lifter
- Floating dock for the jet ski/ kayaks
- 61.4 metres of canal waterfront
- Liquid limestone around entire outside for easy maintenance
The master suite resides upstairs with amazing panoramic views of four separate canals, pitched roof ceiling with highlight windows to watch the sun rise, plus his and her robes. The balcony leads directly from the bedroom and is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or evening sundowner as you watch the world go by with views all the way through to the Creery Wetlands.
Equally as impressive is the master ensuite with canal views from your bathtub! Sip your champers in style! Other features are the double vanity, hobless shower, floor to ceiling tiles and separate WC.
- Two king size minor bedrooms with floor to ceiling robes and canal views
- Bathroom two with floor to ceiling tiles, hobless shower, stone benchtop
- Separate powder room
- Lounge/ parent's retreat with canal views
- Master suite with pitched ceiling, highlight windows, panoramic views down four canals, his and her robes, ensuite with bath overlooking canal, private balcony
Additional features of this stunning residence
- Extra high ceilings throughout
- Shadow line cornices
- Ducted vacuum
- Ducted reverse cycle
- Stone benchtops
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Hobless showers
- Alarm and CCTV
- Instant gas hot waters system
- Automatic reticulated gardens
- Lighting around external wall of canal
- Armourfloor timber floors, can be sanded and have a lifetime guarantee
- Built in 2009
Not often does a property of this calibre come to market. Only 1 hour from Perth, close to the freeway entry, Mandurah Catholic College, and the newly upgraded Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre, Mandurah's stunning waterways and beaches, enjoy all that Mandurah has to offer right here!
Why not see for yourself why this is Mandurah's Living at its finest! For your private inspection, contact Nicole Hindmarsh today 0415 815 156.