- Land Size: 729 sqm
- Approx year built: 2003
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Situated on a generous 729m2 block in a lovely quiet street, this is a truly fabulous family home with plenty of room to grow! 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas & extra high ceilings - the sense of open space is tangible from every aspect! From here, you can enjoy the serenity of coastal pathways by the beach, take the kids to beautifully manicured parks & enjoy the convenience of living close to all you need.
Features of this home include:
- Huge gabled patio runs the width of the house - great for entertaining
- Elevated, retained decking area outside to enjoy the sunshine this Summer
- Built in bench space for outdoor cooking
- Spacious separate lounge off the main entry
- Double remote garage with through access for a small boat/trailer
- Enormous master bedroom with split system aircon & parents retreat (this could also make a great space for a nursery in those early months too). Sound sized walk in robe with a light & bright ensuite complete with single vanity, shower & toilet.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 complete with ceiling fan & double built in robe
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 complete with ceiling fan & walk in robes
- Activity/study space central to bedrooms 4 & 5, complete with RC aircon
- Fabulous laundry area with plenty of space, single built in cupboard plus walk in linen press close by
- Extra high ceilings to the main living zones creating a sense of openness & space
- Expansive living & dining room overlooked by the kitchen - all serviced by an in-roof R/C aircon
- Kitchen complete with double sink, dishwasher, stainless steel wall oven, 900mm gas cook top, excellent storage solutions with plenty of cupboard space & shoppers' entrance to the garage
- Separate games/theatre room with double French doors & separate entry out to the patio area
- Main bathroom complete with single vanity, triple cupboards, shower, separate shower & separate wc in the laundry
- Easy care, reticulated gardens & lovely water feature retained out the back
- Alterations to the front yard could accommodate boat/van parking if required
Conveniently located by schools, shopping centres, a short drive to the Mandurah foreshore & train station - this location has it all! Call Clare Seamer on 0478 691 304 to arrange your inspection today.