- Land Size: 435 sqm
- Approx year built: 1998
- Property Type: Unit, House
About this listing
This could make an astute investment, ideal entry to the market or the perfect downsizer from the family home! No strata fees and no common areas plus a fabulous sized backyard!
Features of this home include:
- Easy care, low maintenance gardens
- R/C split system to the main living area
- 1 small garden shed + 1 large garden shed for extra storage
- Lovely patio area for entertaining year-round
- No carpet - all tiled & laminated flooring
- Great living/dining area + separate lounge
- High ceilings to the main living area - an open & bright space
- Built in robes to all 3 bedrooms
- Venetian blinds & skirting boards to all bedrooms
- Bathroom is a semi ensuite of the master bedroom complete with separate bath, shower, toilet and single vanity
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has the added bonus of a large separate lounge area off the main entry. The living/dining area is overlooked by the neat & practical kitchen. This area enjoys the space and benefit high ceilings offer. Complete with 600mm oven & gas cooktop, double sink & dishwasher. From the kitchen, you can enjoy views out to the backyard and easily entertain under the patio area. Compact living is made easy and enjoyable with this functional layout.
There is plenty of room in the garden for the green thumb both out the front and in the backyard too. There is ample room for the kids to play, dogs to run around or even some space for a vegie patch too - the choice is yours. There are two garden sheds - one a small/standard size and the second is large enough to tinker in & store your larger items.
Conveniently located walking distance to the Erskine shopping centre, public transport, a short drive to the Halls Head shopping precinct, beaches, close to Frederick Irwin & Halls Head schools - everything you need is at your doorstep. Call Clare Seamer to arrange your inspection today - 0478 691 304.