Keith Prevost welcomes you to the sale of this exclusive Canal residence situated on an island in the stunning and desirable "Mariners Cove" location in Dudley Park!
As you step through the front door, you are immediately greeted with high ceilings, travertine flooring and a warm feel that radiates throughout the home. There are three bedrooms to the front of the house, all of which easily accommodate a queen size bed, two have floor to ceiling robes and all feature Bamboo flooring. Enjoy many evenings and weekends watching the latest blockbuster or sports in the separate theatre room with is situated centrally in the home. The impressive main living area is to the rear of the home capturing the beautiful water views, with a further living area that overlooks the built-in wood burner which heats the whole home.
The kitchen has ample storage with plenty of cupboards and soft close draws. The bench tops are stone and incorporate a breakfast bar and quality Smeg double oven, dishwasher and induction hotplate. There is also a row of electric opening cupboards for that extra "WOW" factor which your friends and family will love. From the master bedroom, you can open the curtains and look down the canal, waking up to the sound of birds and even catch a glimpse of the local dolphins. Take your guests for a ride on the boat and then entertain in the large alfresco which has café blinds and a built in kitchen with separate sink and room for a large double fridge freezer.
This home has been built from the slab upwards with the careful input and dedication from the current owner which cannot been gained from an ordinary builder. Below are some of the extra points to consider when making your decision on where to live on the Canals in this stunning area:
- Energy rating exceeds the average with cavity, ceiling and roof insulation keeping this home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- 45,000 litre underground water tank filled from rain water with reverse osmosis system provides fresh clean water to the whole home including the reticulation!
- Floor to ceiling tiles in the ensuite and family bathroom, travertine floor tiles to living and solid Bamboo to bedrooms and theatre
- Open plan living with 32 course ceilings throughout with views down the canal not directly across at the neighbours!
- Poured aggregate concrete driveway, through to the front door and including the large entertaining area to the rear.
- Solar hot water system with storage tank and further instantaneous gas booster.
- Extra-large garage with ample room for a Landcruiser with roof rack and further storage.
- North facing front garden with roses, olive, orange and lemon trees.
- Security entrance gate with video entry and full CCTV throughout the exterior.
- Fully insulated loft room with pull down ladder for storage or even a study room.
- Three WC's, Daikin reverse cycle ducted zoned air-conditioning.
- Theatre room with quality Bose surround sound system which may remain.
Don't wait until the home open, call exclusive selling agent Keith Prevost on 0415 688 379 for your relaxed viewing at YOUR leisure!
|Land Size||733 sqm|
|Video Tour Url:||https://youtu.be/X8zcBBkukj8|