FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
This wonderfully presented 3 x 2 family residence with study is located in the fantastic community of Mariners Cove and presents sensational value in Mandurah.
- positioned on an easy to manage 450m2 block this Dale Alcock built home is close to shops, transport, parks and the beautiful Peel Estuary
- large entry with double doors
- security screens
- 5 kw solar panels
- security alarm system
- formal lounge or theatre room
- ensuite comprises of double vanity with large corner bath
- functional kitchen wish dishwasher has lots of bench space, quality stainless steel appliances
- open plan living / dining area with spacious high ceilings
- generous size bedrooms
- laundry with storage
- ducted air conditioning throughout
- under cover entertaining alfresco with BBQ area to mains gas
- small garden shed
- double lock up garage
- very low maintenance gardens with artificial lawns to the front
- small pet/s considered.
- Close to MCC & Coodanup College
- Close to local parks & waterways so you can enjoy your time off
- The local shops are only a short drive away.
- Public transport is within easy reach too with the Mandurah Train Station only a short 5 minute drive away.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = BOND
2 weeks rent in advance.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
|Available Date||Monday, 03 July 2017|
|Property Features||Unfurnished, Pets Allowed|